Each year, millions of travelers visit the Orlando area for a fun-filled vacation with their loved ones. Orlando, and its surrounding areas, is the ideal location for creating memories that will last a lifetime. Due to the popularity of Orlando, and its nearby cities, many of travelers book their vacation up to a year in advance.
Orlando offers something for everyone and although nothing can replace the time you spend with your family, when you’re on vacation, you may want to spend quality time together “just the two of you.” One way of our romantic suggestions for a night out is to opt for a dinner cruise. Located less than an hour from Orlando, the East Coast of Florida borders the Atlantic Ocean which is engulfed by many quaint rivers.
Picture this; cruising the rivers of the Atlantic Ocean with the moon shining off of the water, the waves lightly crashing, cheering your loved one with a glass of champagne all while surrounded by the most picturesque views of the river. Sound romantic enough? We sure think so and lucky for you were are providing you with the contact details to the best dinner cruise boats on the central East Coast of Florida:
Orlando Dinner Cruises Nearby
- Island Boat Lines: Sunset Waterfront Grill & Bar, 500 West Cocoa Beach Causeway (520)
Cocoa Beach Fl, 32931: (800) 979-3370 or email: email@example.com – more info.
- Victory Casino Cruises: 180 Christopher Columbus Dr. Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 Terminal B-2 Port Canaveral Phone: (855) 468-4286
- The Indian River Queen: Cocoa Village Marina, 90 Delannoy Avenue, Cocoa, FL 32922 Phone: (321) 454-7414- more info.
- Sumo Charters: 1616 N Peninsula Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169 Phone: (386) 423-9954
- Pastime Princess: 107 N Riverside Dr. New Smyrna Beach, FL Phone: (386) 427-5393
- Dolphin View: 107 N Riverside Dr. New Smyrna Beach, FL Phone: (386) 402- 8859
If looking to travel further South in Florida here a few suggestions for Dinner Cruises on both the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico:
- The Jungle Queen Riverboat: 801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Naples Princess Cruises: 550 Port O Call Way, Naples, FL 34102 Phone: (239) 649-2275
- Calypso Queen – Sunsets, Tropical Fun & Casual Dining: 25 Causeway Blvd., Slip #58 Clearwater, FL 33767 Phone: (727) 461-3113
- StarLite Majesty Dining Yacht: 25 Causeway Blvd., Slip #58 Clearwater, FL 33767 Phone: (727) 462-2628
When choosing one of these dinner cruises you can expect nothing but the best in cruising and a dining experience that is second to none. Offering a wide variety of options on the menu, we suggested sampling a little of everything. There is something about being on the ocean that makes food taste better making now the time to splurge.
Now it is time for the fun part; the planning. When you are planning your vacation in Orlando, let your imagination soar; you do not have to stick with the same routine as every other vacationer. If you can think outside of the box, you will create a unique experience and lasting memories.